Radiation Awareness and Solutions
With the recent problems in Fukushima, Japan concerning the nuclear power reactors and radiation leakage at the Hanford Site in Washington State and other nuclear accidents. Here is Dr. Bob McCauley's suggestion for naturally removing radiation from the body if it has been exposed to it.
There are many sources for radiation such as riding in a commercial airliner at 25,000+ ft exposes us to small amounts of radiation that can accumulate over time. The higher you fly the greater the exposure to radiation. Sailors working on aircraft carriers have been exposed to high amounts of radiation from the microwave equipment they work around. If the ozone layer and upper ionosphere were to diminish significantly the Earth would be exposed to large amounts of radiation. (See below other sources)
If we are exposed to radiation I recommend the following foods and health products to combat the potentially harmful damage that radiation poses to us.
- 1. Chlorella The fiber in chlorella binds with heavy metal, synthetic toxins and radiation and effectively pulls them from the body. Be sure that the Chlorella you purchase comes from Taiwan since Japan Chlorella has the potential for radiation contamination. I do not recommend Chlorella from China. Radiation is constantly measured in Taiwan -updated every 5 minutes. The Chlorella we sell has been tested and is radiation free.
- 2. Spirulina Also has iodine in it that helps protect the thyroid from damage from radiation. Spirulina has phycocyanin that helps protect the thyroid from radiation damage. Here are several studies that have been done in the area of the radioactive protection aspect of Spirulina. Spirulina was used after to treat the victims of the Chernobyl nuclear accident in the 1990's.
- 3. Alkaline Ionized Water The excessive amounts of hydroxyl ions (negative charged particles) causes an imbalance in the body that allows the body to rid itself of positively charged particles such as heavy metals and radiation particles. Ionized Water was first developed in Russia in the 1960's as a method to remove radiation from the body.
- 4. Brown Seaweed Extract Effectively pulls heavy metals, and radiation from the body. The high amounts of iodine in kelp also help protect the thyroid from radiation damage.
- 5. Angstrom Iodine Iodine protects the thyroid, as discussed above. Angstrom refers to the size of the minerals that are present. At the angstrom level, we are dealing with individual atoms. By taking the liquid into the mouth the minerals will absorbed directly into the body through the sublingual gland into the bloodstream. Take one capful of liquid Angstrom Minerals and hold them under your tongue for 2-10 minutes then swallow the remainder. The longer you hold them there, the more they will be absorbed into the bloodstream and therefore the body.
- 6. FIR SaunaThe far infrared sauna warms the body from within and quite effectively causes us to sweat out heavy metals, synthetic toxins and radiation from the body.
- 7. Shiljit (Himalayan clay). Ancient primordial matter than has been crushed for millennia by the pressure of the tectonic plates pressing up against one another. it is excellent for binding with toxins of all kinds, including radiation, and removing it from the body. You can get the Shilajit combined with Chlorella in tablet form.
- 8. Carbon Powder Mix a small amount of carbon powder (1 tsp) into water and swallow. Carbon is not harmful to the body in small amounts. Carbon has amazingly absorbent qualities. When consumed it is excellent for ridding the body with toxins such as heavy metals, synthetic toxins and especially radiation.
- 9. Redmond Clay and zeolite Both these materials are effective at absorbing and removing radiation from the body. Most clays that are approved for consumption help bind with radiation and remove it from the body.
- 1. Nuclear Power Plant Leaks -Fukushima -Chernobyl -Hanford, WA
- 2. Medical Radiation Exposure - Also found in drinking water supplies
- 3. Air Travel - (Flying above 10,000')
- 1. Wireless Technology
- 2. Dental Exposure
- 3. Radon
- 4. Power Lines
- 5. Microwaves
- 6. Security Scans
- 7. Smoke Detectors
- 8. Tobacco
- 9. Wireless Technology
- 10.Cosmic Radiation